Adding same Role in more than one Process

• 24 July 2009
  • 5 replies

Badge +5

Hi, 

I have two quiries on "Roles",

1) How to add same Role in more than one Process in Management Console?

Here I added Role in Ex1/Process1. When I want to add Role in Ex2/Process1, its adding to  Ex2/Process1

but its deleted from Ex1/Process1.

2) How to delete Role from Process Roles in Management Console?

Regards,

Saya

5 replies

Badge +3

Hi,

You can use the same role in both the processes. Create a role in Roles in management console of K2 workspace and use them across the processes.

You can delete the roles by right click on the role name. but before that make sure it is not getting used in any of the process.

Thanks & Regards

Ajay Gangwar

Badge +5

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for reply. I already created Roles in management console of K2 workspace. I have used Role in particular Process.

From this Process we can't delete Role by right click on the role name. Here we have Add,Save,Refresh buttons only.

Regards,

Saya

Badge +5

Hi Saya,

You can use the Workspace management console to delete the role not the object browser in visual studio.

HTH

Andrew 

Badge +5

Hi Murphy,

Thanks for reply. Yeah I understood, we can delete Role from Workspace management console main tree, before that we need to delete dependencies.Here i added Roles in Process. I want to delete that Roles ( find the attached screen shot) from that Process.

Regards,

Sayareddy

15584i02F643E29065894A.jpg
Badge +5

Hi,

As far as I am aware the UI does not provide a method for deleting these definitions.

Kind Regards

Andrew