Workflow not showing in K2 Worklist Web Part

Badge +1

Recently a new domain was configured in our system and workflows were to be assigned to users in that domain e.g ND/user at certain acitivities.

When I run the workflow, it gets assigned to proper user when I view it from K2 workspace but the workflow is not showing in user's worklist webpart to which it is assigned. The issue only exists for these new doamin users. All the existing domain users can view their workflows properly.

Could this be permission issue for new users? Or is it something else?

Any help would be much appreiciated.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Dear ,

I had same issues before , and after i searched about it , in my case it was caused by new users not registered instantly in identity.identity table in k2 data base ,

because the server has an interval of 8 hours and some times it caches ,

wt worked for me is running the caching SP in k2 data base .

check the link and give it a try ,

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/icg/4.6.5/webframe.html#refresh_usermanager_cache.html

Note: From wt i know , permissions is needed only for initiators who starts the task , but recieving a task and actioning it doesnt need a permission .

Hope it helps!

Regards.

Badge +1

Thanks Ahmad.

Just checked K2 database and users are registered there.

Regards,

Zahid

Badge +1

Is it possible that the new domain being in separate (new) farm might be causing this problem?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
Dear ,

Im nt rly sure if i understood u right ,
But the domain needs to exist in the same farm as k2 environment , and if ur domain is new then i do believe u need to add it to the k2 environment to make it work properly , try checking ur k2 workspace -> user management under "domain" option ,

Hope it helps!
Regards.