Nintex Live - Accessing Nintex live forms

• 13 July 2015
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Hi

I have created a Nintex form and attached simple Nintex workflow with a "Assign a Flex task".  And I published to Nintex live and I see the published form is available at "Nintex Live Forms" from CA.

I have registered my "Windows Live" account through "Nintex Mobile Apps 2013 --> Register With Nintex Live" and see it got registered successfully, "Your registration to Nintex Live was successful", I got this message.

When I browse the published form using its url, http://ntx.lv/xxxxx, I prompted to select one of the provider. When selected "Sign in with Windows Live", I got a message like,

Please verify your identity by signing in with one of the providers listed below.

The emails associated with the authenticated profile are not authorized to access the form. Please choose another identity provider.
The list of emails from the profile are:

What could be the issue?

I also faced same issue when tired with "Sign in with Google".

Thanks,

Krishna.

1 reply

Badge +3

I was testing the use of Nintex Live for in 2013 On-Prem for responding to a Request Data workflow action. It worked the first time I tested it. When I tested it again a little while later, I get the above error. Now regardless of what account I use (Live or Google) it gives me this error. I've deleted and reset the task form multiple times with no luck.