List form attachment used to attach in an email workflow

Badge +6

Hi Nintex community.

I am leading a project to replace a legacy workflow process and am about ½ way there. I am in need of expert help to get me across the finish line. I have built the Nintex form to collect the required data, which one of those items is an attachment. The next step in our workflow process is sending certain items (including the attachment) from the list via email to another team to complete the required task.

The expert help I am in need of is how can I connect to the attachment collected from the list form and attach it to the email I will send through the Nintex workflow to our other team to complete their work item?

Any thoughts?

Thanks.   Jeremy

3 replies

Badge +11

Hey Jeremy Weaver,

when configuring your send notification action you can choose to include list item attachments as attachments to your mail:

206450_pastedImage_2.png

Does that work for you?

Besides you can have a look at the blog post ‌ wrote about how to collect attachments from your form and show them inside a following task form. This will help you to collect the attachment URLs manually and add them to your mail.

Best Regards

Philipp

Badge +6

Thanks Phillip. The screen shot is perfect and works just great.

Badge
Hi,

It is not working for me. I tried with it 2-3 times. Please assist ASAP as it is quiet urgent.