How to authenticate users without Active Directory

Badge +3

Hello Expert,

In our company we have no Active Directory.

My question is that how can we authenticate or allow user to access K2 Application for approving process task or Initaiting any process ?

Your support is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Shah

5 replies

Badge +5

Hi, shah

Please look at the following documentation link on K2 User Managers.

Introduction to User Managers

Regards

Julia

Badge +5

Hi, shah

Just to follow up on this post was the documentation link provided helpful in answering your question on "How to authenticate users without Active Directory", if it was can you please let me know.

Kind Regards

Julia

Badge +3

Dear Julia,

In our company we are using google account.Is there any way to use google account to authenticate user for K2 application.

I checked the link provided by you but its not clear for me.

Please provide me some other link...

Thanks in advance

Regards

Shah

Badge +5

Hi, shah

K2 is supported in a non-AD environment and can be installed and configured on a server that runs in workgroup mode with K2 configured with SQL UM.

Custom user managers can be used in the K2 platform to provide authentication and role resolution for a custom identity store or one that is not supported by K2 out of the box.

For some installation and configuration steps, please see the following three articles:

Regards

Julia

Badge +5

Hi, shah

Just to follow up again on this post was the documentation link provided helpful in answering your question on "How to authenticate users without Active Directory", if it was can you please let me know.

Kind Regards

Julia