SSIS Error Message/Stored Procedure Call

• 12 June 2014
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hi K2 Community,

I am facing an issue. I have two servers one that has K2 and the second a SQL Environment. We created sprocs to call SQL related actions and created smartobject that our form calls on a button click and passes parameters. We have an SSIS package that handles our bulk load into K2 smartobject/sql. When we execute the Stored Procedures from our K2 server it works just fine for all users

The issue now is when we execute the Stored Procedurs for the SSIS package from outside the servers, using the runtime url, it does not run for all users. It only works for our Admin account. We get the following error:

The current security context cannot be reverted. Please switch to the original database where 'Execute As' was called and try it again.

• Type:

SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectException

• Source:

SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client

• Method Base
    • Member Type:

Method

• Name:

ExecuteScalar

• Module
      • Scope Name:

SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.dll

• Declaring Type
      • Full Name:

SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer

• Stack Trace:

at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.ExecuteScalar(SmartObject smartObject, DataTable inputTable)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.SmartObjectExecution(XPathNavigator nav, Boolean outputDependencies, SmartObjectClientServer svr)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(String xml)

at SourceCode.Forms.Runtime.AJAXCall.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

2 replies

Badge +8

Which authentication mode are you using on your SQL Service Instance?  If your procedures don't require the user's login (e.g. for audit trail purposes), then you can just use static authentication on your SQL service instance.

Badge +3

Thanks! This was it. I changed the SQL Server authentication method as you indicated and now all my stored procedures and SSIS packages are being called regardless of who the authenticated use is.