My Snippets section of Workflow Actions Is Missing after Update

Badge +3

We just updated Nintex Workflow 2013 (3.1.4.0) to Nintex Workflow 2013 (3.2.3.2) in our test region. As shown in the attachment, the My section is missing in the designer. I browsed through settings in Central Admin, but didn't see settings specific to My Snippets. I also did not see in the release notes that this has gone away, and I didn't encounter any other posts reporting this issue, but I just may not be finding it. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Eric

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Eric,

I can confirm that snippets are still present in the release you mentioned. In our upgrade the snippets were kept as expected.

DidĀ other people's snippets vanish too? You could add another snippet and check if it brings back the My Snippets section along with your other snippets.

Kind regards

Enrico

Badge +3

Hi, Enrico, thanks for responding--glad to hear snippets have not gone away!

So we've only made the update in our test environment, so there are not other users with workflows. To clarify, it's not that existing snippets are gone, it is that the Snippets section is missing entirely from the Workflow Actions pane on the left of the workflow designer interface. There's a screen shot in the attached .pdf.

Badge +3

Ah! So yes, I was able to save the workflow as a snippet, and then the My Snippets section appeared. Thank you for your suggestion!