How to run the k2.NET solution integration with infopath

• 24 October 2006
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge
We are just started learning K2.net2003 with the client specific requirements. We have created the work flow using K2.NET studio with InfoPath (InfoPath with SharePoint) with the reference of modules 03&08. And we are able to export the K2.NET solution into K2.NET server from K2.NET studio successfully.

But I want to know how to run the K2.net solution. How the request will start and end with approval process.

Kindly help us to chive this situation.

Note: we are not using the VS.NET to run the K2.NEt solution. Can you please let me know whether we need to VS.NET to run the K2.NET solution?

1 reply

Badge +8
Maybe I misunderstood you question, but when you run the InfoPath integration wizard in K2.net Studio, the necessary additions (for example, the k2.net Task bar) will be made to the InfoPath form to allow the InfoPath form to start the process and for subsequent InfoPath forms to finish the respective client events. You should be abel to open the InfoPath form from the Sharepoint library and once you hit the 'submit' button, that should start the K2.net process.

If your solution only uses InfoPath for the user interfaces, you do not need Visual Studio to be able to build UI's in order for users to interact with the K2 workflow engine.