Need help with a rule for Flexi Task Decision

Badge +3

I have a flexi task with two decisions, I only want the panel to show if the select the first decision 'Recommend to Proceed (Director)'

I have tried the following rule on the panel:

Decision!='Recommend to Proceed (Director)' and published the form and it does not work, when I am in develop and change to Decision!='-1' it works in preview but even if I publish it it does not work. the panel stays hidden

185391_pastedImage_0.png

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Tim,

I have had this before, put a calculated field set to equal your decision and publish the form. Run the workflow to see the value in the calculated field based on the decision. This will give the the value to build your formula to show the panel.

Let me know if you need more help.

Regards

Paul

Badge +16

Tim Edwards‌ did you resolve this?  Are you able to mark any of the responses as correct?

Badge

they both have the same value, the 2 totally different decision are both evaluates to (-1) 

Badge +9

in preview mode -1 is always shown. You have to publish  and run the workflow to see the values as  has written.

Badge +3

Due to this problem I'm using "Request Review" action instead of using the "Assign Flexi task" action. Cause there I am able to work with individual choice controls. This is much easier for setting some rules on it ;-)

But to solve your problem, please use the calculated value control in a published form (like the others told you) to have a look on the decision's value.