Workflow doesn't start with conditional start options

• 28 February 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

I have a workflow 2013 that is set to start conditionally (simple prev value not equal to value). It stopped working without changes some days ago. I created a very simple test workflow on the same list and with the same start options and it doesn't work either. When set to start on changes without a condition it works perfect. A similar workflow on another list in the same site collection still works fine.

What could be the reason for the workflow not obeying the start condition anymore?

4 replies

Badge +7

Wich account starts the workflow ? Any chance that this account had been modified recently ?

Badge +4

The workflow should start initiated by the account that did the changes. We tested this with multiple accounts (it is a production system) and there is no difference.

Badge +4

Exporting the workflow, completely removing it from the list, creating a new one and re-importing the workflow seems to have fixed it. Thanks to Nintex Support who provided the idea to do so.

Of course there still is the question why it stopped working in the first place...

Badge +5

This did not fix my issue.