Save as snippet has produced an error

Badge +4

Hi,

I am creating a workflow and set up an action set which I want to save as a snippet, once I did that I got the following error,

75597_pastedImage_0.png

Once I hit Ok, it closed the nintex workflow and I went back to manage the nintex workflow and its now lost all the workflow actions on the left hand side. If I go to work on any of my workflows I can't access any workflow actions.

Also I think this is user related as myself and my manager can not view any workflow actions since we did the above step of "save as snippet". Another colleague can still continue work within nintex workflows as she has not tried to save an action set as save as snippet.

Any suggestions to this on how I can retrieve back the workflow actions that be great as I can't do any work within workflows at all without viewing the actions.

2 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

I am still not able to view any workflow action after encountering this error. It has stopped me from doing any work within nintex workflows. I read somewhere to re- enable the workflow feature but that hasn't worked either.

My manager and I are missing the workflow actions within the nintex workflows but a colleague of mine who hadn't created a 'save as snippet' is working fine. So is it a user issue.

Any ideas/help will be greatly appreciated.

Badge +4

I have managed to solve the problem with the help of our sharepoint support whom actually notified nintex and their advise was to

first step to clear out our test snippets from the hidden
Snippets library.

This seems to have done the trick as I now can view the workflow actions.