ISSUEUnable to delete a long term delegation from Nintex Workflow.
- Open the delegation rule to be deleted and locate the delegation rule ID at the end of the URL.
- Open the Nintex Workflow Designer.
- Add a call web service action.
- Configure the action to call the Nintex Workflow.asmx located at:
- Select the DeleteLongTermDelegationRule method.
- Enter the ID from step 1
- Click run now and execute the web service call to delete the rule.
There is a feature request
associated with the inability to delete long term delegation rules in the Nintex User Voice forums.