TOPICHow to remove duplicate or orphaned menu items that are present when a workflow is started from item drop-down menu.
- Open SharePoint Designer can connect to the site where the workflow is published.
- In the "Navigation" panel click on "List and Libraries".
- Select the list or library where the duplicate or orphaned menu items are.
- Locate the section called "Custom Actions" in the bottom right corner.
- Select the duplicate or orphaned item and delete it.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONThis can be done on all versions of SharePoint