TOPICHow to check for the overall workflow execution status in a SharePoint farm.
Access Nintex Administrative Reports (Nintex Workflow Enterprise only):
- Log in to the SharePoint Central Administration site.
- Click “Nintex Workflow Management”.
- Click the “Administration Reports” link.
- From this page, select the desired report.
Farm performance can be affected by a number of factors. The Nintex Administrative Reports page can be used to check metrics such as:
- How many workflows are currently in progress
- The Workflow performance
- Overdue Workflows
- Erroded Workflows
- Completed Workflows
- The Approver Performance
- Several time-framed metrics revolving the workflow usage
This information can be filtered by all workflows by the initiator, start time, last action date, idle time and total duration.