Prepare for Success
- You must have at least the following permission within Nintex Workflow Cloud to complete this step
- You must have added one of the following SaaS providers to configure a default storage location
- Dropbox Business
- Citrix ShareFile
- Google Drive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
Using Files Within Nintex Workflow Cloud
Use the default file location to store files so that workflows can reference them (for moves or other manipulations).
Access the Connection Management Page
- In Nintex Workflow Cloud, click 'Settings' (to the left of your user name)
- Click 'Default file storage' (on the left nav)
The Default file storage page appears, listing the currently specified default location for this tenancy (if any)
Set the Default File Location
When there is no default file location, the 'Add default location' panel appears
To set the default file location:
- In 'Add default location' specify the following
- Connector: specify the connector for this default file location
- Connection: specify the previously created connection for this default file location
- Default storage location: specify a folder path within the connection where the file should be saved
- Click 'Add'
Nintex Workflow Cloud then saves the default file location.
Check for Success
- Is there now a default storage location configured for the Nintex Workflow Cloud tenant?