Prepare for Success
- You must have at least the following permission within Nintex Workflow Cloud to complete this step
- To add a Software as a Service (SaaS) connection to Nintex Workflow Cloud you must have an account within the respective SaaS
- Actions using a connection will execute with the permissions of the SaaS account provided in the initial connection
Connecting to Other Services
Part of the power of the Nintex Workflow Cloud is the fact that it can connect and interact with so many other SaaS providers, and to leverage this power you will need to add a connector to the third party application.
To Connect to a SaaS service:
- In Nintex Workflow Cloud, click 'Dashboard' (top menu)
- On Connections, click 'Add New'
- From within the 'Add a new connection' panel, select a third part SaaS provider from the 'Connector' drop down, give the connection a name, and then click 'Connect'
For more information, review the full list of available connectors
- Authenticate the connection
- Connections typically prompt you to authenticate. Each SaaS might use a different screen for authentication. For example, you would need to click 'Allow' for the Google connection pictured below
- Once authenticated, Nintex Workflow Cloud will indicate that the connection was created successfully
Check for Success
- Were you able to connect to a SaaS provider?