Prepare for Success
- You must have at least the following permission within Nintex Workflow Cloud to complete this step:
- Perform these steps with the account you can use to create the tenant
Adding Users to Nintex Workflow Cloud
Accessing User Management
To add users to your Nintex Workflow Cloud tenant
- Click 'Settings' (top right hand corner)
- Click 'User management'
- Click 'Add new', and then type the new user's email, first name, last name, and user role (roles are covered below)
- Run workflows from apps (Nintex Mobile, Box, Salesforce)
- Complete tasks and fill in forms from Nintex Mobile app
- All Participant permissions
- Design workflows
- All Designer permissions
- Add custom connectors
- All Developer permissions
- Manage users
- Override tasks
Check for Success
- Were you able to add a new user to your Nintex Workflow Cloud tenant?
- Do you understand the difference between the Designer and Developer roles?