|Part 1 - Overview||Part 2 - Installing Nintex||Part 3 - Building Your First Workflow||Part 4 - Building a Form||Part 5 - Additional Resources|
Prepare for Success
If Nintex is already installed in your SharePoint environment, please skip to Step 3.
The following Windows Services must be running before installing Nintex:
- SharePoint Administration
- SharePoint Timer Service
The following SharePoint services must be running before installing Nintex:
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Web Application
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Workflow Timer Service
We recommend that you use the SharePoint Install account to install Nintex.
Installing Nintex for SharePoint
You can find the full installation guide for Nintex for SharePoint on the Nintex Product Help site.
Watch the following video to learn how to install Nintex 2016 in your SharePoint environment:
Database design guide
While not required, we highly recommend reviewing the Nintex Database Design guide to fully understand how Nintex databases function and what configurations will help you optimize workflow performance within your SharePoint environment.
Check for Success
- Where you able to successfully install the Nintex solutions?
- Were you able to activate the Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms features at the Site Collection level?
- Were you able to activate the Nintex Workflow features at the Site level?