Linking Nintex Workflow Cloud™ and Nintex Hawkeye™ trial tenants gives you a sandbox with pre-built running workflows. Follow the guide below to create this sandbox where you can test or demonstrate workflows and your business analysis options in a safe, controlled environment.
With this sandbox, you won’t need to test your workflow and process analytics prototypes in your production systems. Here, you control your workflow’s behavior, data collection, and process analysis.
You can set up a sandbox in about 30 minutes by following the guide below or watching these videos:
- Request Nintex Hawkeye and Nintex Workflow Cloud Trials
- Connect Nintex Workflow Cloud to Nintex Hawkeye and then run the Usage Lens
- Add Beacons to Template 2: Email Approval and then run the Process Intelligence Lens
For detailed step-by-step instructions on creating and running a sandbox follow the guide below:
- Visit the Nintex Hawkeye page in Community for more information
- View the Nintex Hawkeye documentation for detailed guidance
Nintex Workflow Cloud
- Visit the Nintex Workflow Cloud community to ask questions, view discussions, and read blogs
- Sign up for instructor-led training on Nintex Workflow Cloud from our partners
- For advice on solving business problems, see the Nintex Workflow Cloud How-To page in community
- For detailed guidance on using Nintex Workflow Cloud, see the product documentation
- For additional Nintex Workflow Cloud templates, visit the Nintex Xchange