Best Practices for Drawloop Implementation Partners

Document created by tabetha.perrault@nintex.com Employee on May 19, 2017Last modified by tabetha.perrault@nintex.com Employee on May 19, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Hi Partners, we put together some tips to help insure a successful Drawloop deployment when you are in the process of building out Drawloop documents for your customers.  If you have any suggestions on what else could be added to our list below, please leave comments below!  

ActionTimelineSIPAMTEAE
AE to facilitate SI introduction to ND Partner teamImmediately after close/won CIIR/A
Notify ND Partner Team of closed/won opportunityPrior to Project Kick-offRICR
Share Project timelines with ND Partner Team, including: Project Schedule, Go Live DatePrior to Project Kick-offRI IR
Share impacted Org IDsPrior to Project Kick-offRII I
Establish SI knowledge of DrawloopPrior to Project Kick-offRACI
Create appropriate training plan for SI with delivery timelinesPrior to Project Kick-offARR I
Deliver Drawloop training, bootcamp, To be mutually determinedRIAI
Download non-expiring demo licenses into your Sandbox(es) from the Partner PortalPrior to POCR/AIII
Provide Org ID for Sandbox and Production environments to ND Partner TeamPrior to Project Kick-offR/AICI
Create SI & Drawloop Success Chatter page (can be hosted in SI environment)Prior to Project Kick-offARCI

KEY:
SI: Systems Integrator
ND: Nintex Drawloop
AE: Nintex Drawloop Account Exec
PAM: Nintex Drawloop Partner Account Manager
TE: Technical Evangelist, Drawloop
R: Responsible
A: Accountable / Approver
C: Consult
I: Inform 

Attachments

Outcomes