On January 17, 2017, we were proud to announce that Drawloop has been approved and is available as a FedRAMP SaaS compliant cloud service. We are now offering Nintex Drawloop to US Government agencies requiring data driven document generation solutions for Salesforce. Read the press release here.
When working in GovCloud org, a few things to keep in mind:
- Turn On Connected Apps
- You will likely not be able to grant Login Access to us for Troubleshooting. Be prepared to do screen-shares.
- FedRAMP can only be applied with Drawloop Enterprise licenses.
- Turn on FedRAMP infrastructure by navigating to “Drawloop Admin” tab. Go into:
- Drawloop subdomain dropdown
- Set it to “Government”
- You can enable MASS/Automated Document Packages in your sandbox orgs as long as the customer has purchased those features for their Production Org.
- Installation links
If you have any questions, please contact your Partner team.