Community News - February 27, 2017

Document created by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Feb 27, 2017Last modified by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Mar 1, 2017
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Community News - February 27, 2017

We've had a bevy of new blogs and content created in the past week. I'm breaking it down by space below. Have a great week, everyone!

Post of the Month

rhiacartoon

You HAVE to read this blogpost by super-user and Nintex Connect Blue Ribbon Group member Rhia Wieclawek!  

It's got it all: a great story, useful information and even her own custom art work.

I don't actually have a "post of the month" award, but if I did, this would easily win it.

"Yes, I Understand" - A Story of the Importance of Clarity 

Getting Started

Nintex Workflow for Office 365
  • o365Virtual Technical Evangelist Henning Eiben has completed a three-part series on migrating your tenant to another data center. From tips on which center to select to using Powershell to find our workflows, this is sure to be a helpful series for a long time to come! Thanks, Henning!

Nintex Drawloop Document Generation

ryanblog

Newly-minted Nintex Technical Evangelist Ryan O'Leary starts off the new role with a terrific blog about moving your documents from one org to another without needing to reach for prescription painkillers!

Migration Not Migraine 

Dev Talk

Don't forget we only have a couple of days left for February 2017 Mission: Real World Solution 

And here's a re-post of last week's InspireX 2017 community highlights!

InspireX Headlines

inspirexblurlogo

People are chatting about the second-annual InspireX conference for customers and Nintex Partners!

There's the Official InspireX 2017 Discussion (endorsed by Nintex) in our Events space.  We'll post links to recordings of the sessions as soon as they're available

Meanwhile, visit our corporate blog to see the Keynote address and all these informative stories:

Attachments

Outcomes