Community News - March 6, 2017

Document created by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Mar 6, 2017Last modified by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Mar 6, 2017
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Community News - March 6, 2017

LOTS of new blogposts this week!  

Here's a tip, too: Remember to use search to see if your question has been asked in the community (or to find answers!). There's a magnifying glass in the upper-right of every page. And search widgets on the landing page of each space. And if someone responds to your question with a correct answer, remember to mark it as correct! That helps others find helpful information quickly.

Getting Started

getstartediconNintex recently announced the newest class of virtual Technical Evangelists. And they've wasted no time in posting content to the community. You can find the list of names here. And if you ever want to call out to one in the community, just type "@" and then start typing their name or email address, and they'll get a notification!

Here's some of the new content they've posted in the Getting Started space!

We allow all our members to blog. And you've been busy!

Nintex Workflow Cloud

nwciconNintex Workflow Cloud is growing! And we're making it easier to adopt.Check out the Training space, where our training manager Erick Weitkamp has created templates for everything from "my first workflow" to advanced contract approvals!

Nintex Workflow for Office 365

o365iconSharePoint developer Courtney Vargo shows off how she got attachments to Nintex Forms to open automatically: Office 365 Attachments Open in Online Apps 

See the latest updates to Nintex Workflow for Office 365 in the release notes!

BONUS:  Nintex virtual Technical Evangelist Philip Warrak dropped his first blog post which shows how to add a panel for a "progress bar" in a feedback form: Dynamic Progress Bar with Nintex Form 

BONUS BONUS:  Send me an email to tell me what changed on our homepage today (besides this weekly news piece). If you're right, I'll award 50pts and a mystery badge!  My email: frank.field@nintex.com

Have a great week, everyone!

1 person found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes