Disorganized document routing and approval processes happen a lot within an enterprise. In many cases organizations drive document routing and approvals using paper or email-based forms. Manual work like this leads to wasted time, excessive spending, and ultimately decreased productivity.
It doesn’t have to be this way!
With Nintex Workflow Cloud and a file share app like Box or Dropbox you can create a quick workflow that automatically sends an email request for approval as soon as a document is copied into an intake folder, and then moves the document to other folders depending on it being Approved or Rejected via email notifications.
By making the actual document the start condition, you avoid false starts where people are asked to approve non-existent documents, or worse, documents sitting waiting unnoticed for an approval. You can also improve document security by setting the workflow to allow document review and transfer between folders without providing read/write access to approver.
Industry Specific Scenarios
Each industry has unique high impact documents that require approvals.
- In Advertising, text, artwork and final design approval is critical when making campaign decisions.
- In Marketing, collateral must be approved before being launched.
- In Contracting, RFP, RFQ and RFI approval is critical.
- In Logistics and Manufacturing, order and change request approval are required to keep the line moving.
- In Sales, Purchasing and Legal, contract and invoice approval is needed to minimize corporate risk.
- In Quality and Safety, inspection and exception report approvals protect the company from legal exposure.
|Design an approval and routing Workflow||Visit the Nintex Workflow Cloud landing page|
|Create an approval and routing workflow||View a demo of an approval and routing Workflow|
|Take your approval and routing Workflow to the next level||Visit the Help files for detailed guidance|
|Follow the attached guide (below) to create your own approval and routing workflow||Contact Support for help debugging your Workflows and Forms|