This document contains:
- Benefits of being a Nintex User Group Leader
- Nintex User Group Leader Responsibilities
- Nintex User Group Leader Requirements
- What does success look like as a Nintex User Group Leader?
- Other expectations of a Nintex User Group Leader
- Nintex's Responsibilities
- Sign up to be a Nintex User Group Leader
Benefits of being a Nintex User Group Leader
Leaders gain access to the following:
- Networking. Connect with other users and experts in your city and build a broader professional network.
- Recognition. Gain recognition as a trusted and experience Nintex advisor, and be eligible for other awards and recognition from Nintex.
- Knowledge. Share ideas or problems, collaborate and discover new, powerful ways to use the Nintex platform.
- Perks. Get exclusive access to product roadmaps, special savings on Nintex InspireX™ customer and partner conference , and other opportunities such as speaking engagements and participation at networking events.
Nintex User Group Leaders are recognized as the city’s trusted and experienced technical advisor by providing a forum for other users and experts to meet, collaborate, and share Nintex workflow platform solutions. Leaders get the opportunity to be the liaison between users in their city and Nintex—where you’ll be among the first to receive news about new products, releases, and Nintex’s most current product roadmap. Most importantly, have fun and make it your own!
- Communication. Promote upcoming user group meetings on Nintex Connect and through Meetup group page. Share ideas and issues with other leaders so other groups can become successful.
- Facilitation. Engage with user group members and keep them informed on important developments regarding Nintex and the Nintex workflow platform. Drive conversation, share meeting dates, and encourage participation within the group.
- Enable. As a Nintex User Group Leader, you can be a compelling advocate for Nintex. Stay up to date with the latest Nintex news, connect with a Nintex expert, and create a presence on Nintex Connect.
- Must be a current customer actively using Nintex products or Nintex technical partner in good standing.
- Must be registered on Nintex Connect.
- Must host first user group within the first three months after committing to be a Nintex User Group Leader .
- Sponsor quarterly user group meetings like any other event, where a venue is booked, catering is provided, and communication is clear. User group meetings and communications shall be educational and should need be used as a forum to promote other products and services. Any violation of this rule may result in the rescission of your designation as a Nintex User Group Leader.
- Spend 1-2 hours a week managing the user group. This includes promoting the user group, communicating with members, participating on Nintex Connect, and planning and attending user group meeting.
- Post discussion topics, meeting information and other updates to your user group at least once a week to maintain engagement with group members
- Supply your own content and share with members of the group.
- It is recommended that each city has at least two group leaders to organize Meetups.
- Please provide pictures of your user group meetings and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org .
What does success look like as a Nintex User Group Leader?
- Organize at least one meeting a quarter
- 40% attendance rate each meeting
- Increasing user group membership by 15% each year
- Posts to engage with user group members 2-4 times a month
Other expectations of a Nintex User Group Leader
- Be a loyal advocate and evangelist for Nintex
- Do not participate in any similar user group program for a Nintex competitor
- Attend Nintex events, such as Nintex InspireX, when possible
- Engage in Nintex Connect at least once a week
- Share presentations, best practices, and challenges surfaced at meetings with other Nintex User Group Leaders
- Promote your group and upcoming events on Nintex Connect, Meetup, and Twitter. Follow Nintex at @Nintex and tag us! Also use the hashtag #Nintex
- Stay up to date with Nintex news to keep your user members informed of development regarding Nintex and the Nintex workflow platform
Nintex reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select qualified Nintex User Group Leaders and to revoke any such designation..Nintex User Group Leaders are primarily responsible for planning, executing, and providing content for these meetings.
Nintex is not responsible for:
- Sponsoring user group meetings, or reimbursing any related expenses such as catering, venue rental , transportation, hardware, or software, unless otherwise agreed upon
- Planning or promoting user group meetings
- Providing content, including solutions, graphics, presentations, or collateral