Community News - August 15th, 2016

Document created by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Aug 15, 2016Last modified by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Aug 15, 2016
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Community News - August 15th, 2016

Cool Community Content

Every heard of a "sandwich PDF?" Me,either. But Manfred Lauer explains what it is in his recent post: create sandwich pdf from tiff image by ocr

Aimgage.pngCommunity member Bill Burke has been prolific in the last week posting no less than three blog posts!

If you're new to Nintex, Bill says he is, too! Having Joined in January, he's now sharing what he's learned.

This one kicks it off and links to various pages he's found valuable: Tips for Newbies (like me)

Then he launches into how he learned to improve the way he builds workflows in the design canvas:Tips for Newbies (like me) - Action Sets

His last post: Tips for Newbies (like me) - Form Panels  "..provides some insight on using panels to "group form elements in to logical patterns.

Nintex Drawloop Document Generation

NConnect-btn-DocGen.png    Haley Walsh has some updates in our Document Generation space.

First she outlines the newest feature in the product: Component Library: Spend less time updating your templates

She also explains how the product allows customers to generate documents without leaving the page from which they're generating documents. Lightning Fast Document Generation with Drawloop's New Lightning Component

New Features In The Community

banner.PNGIf you've been in Nintex Connect awhile, you may have noticed the changes to how you navigate around the site. A recent update to the community platform is supposed to streamline the look and feel of following and posting content. Find out more in New on Connect: Simplified Banners

And if you missed it last week, there's a totally new look to your Profile and you can even see what impact your content has on the community.

Read about your profile at: New on Connect: Your Profile

Read about your insights at: New on Connect - Personal Insights!

New on Connect - Personal Insights!

Missions

easy.PNG

There's a great discussion going on in the thread under: World's Easiest Nintex Connect Mission

Seriously, go pick up the easiest points you could earn in the community, and tell me what missions you'd like to see.

Attachments

Outcomes