Community News - July 5th, 2016

Document created by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Jul 5, 2016Last modified by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Jul 5, 2016
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Community News - July 5th, 2016

Notice Our Fresh Face?

We're ready for our closeup, Mr. Demille! 

If you're new or haven't been around in awhile, I wanted to point out that we have a new look.  Our community is twice the size it was a year ago and as a result, there are more spaces! Too many to put a colorful circle on the landing page for each one. So, instead, we've listed the main spaces beneath our banner. Hopefully this makes it more clear where to go.

newlook.PNG

Each block has links generally related to one topic.

• The first one is where to take your product questions.
  • The second block is generally where to expand your knowledge about Nintex products.
  • The third block is for spaces that go a little deeper, such at the Nintex Xchange™, where you can get assets to build workflows, or Dev Talk, where you can ask questions about our SDKs.
  • The last block is for the various support links, including the one where you create a ticket to get Support help.

We hope this makes finding your way around a little easier.  But if you're not sure, start with "search," where you can type in something you want to know and see if someone's already asked your question or if there's a document or thread that gets you the information you seek.

July Missions - There are two!

I created two missions for the community this month! Well, one won't retire, actually....

4onthe4th_makebadges-1467322686.png

First, the July Mission: Four for the 4th asks you to download four specific assets from the Nintex Xchange™, use them and then comment on specific questions about them.  This one is for your on-prem folks.  I know not everyone has an on-prem instance of Nintex, but I'm making it up to you (sorta) by providing a second mission!

Profiler_makebadges-1461360009.png

And here it is: Mission - The Profiler.  It's actually designed to benefit you beyond a mere badge. I've already seen a fair number of people posting profile pictures in response to this one. That's great, thanks! All you have to do is fill out your profile (or re-fill your profile, if you already did it), and you'll earn the Profiler badge.  Read this one carefully. It's very tricky to get this to automate!  And if you read this one, you'll see why I think it will benefit the whole community.

Nintex Xchange Asset Spotlight

Each week, I'll point out some assets you may want to check out in the Nintex Xchange™.

xchange.PNG

Nintex Hangout: It's July 6th!

hangout.PNG

The first Hangout of July is on the 6th!

Watch for Eric Harris to share updates on the Nintex Xchange™, and answer workflow questions!  The Nintex Hangout is the first and third Wednesday of each month - find out more in the Nintex Hangout space!

Cool Community Content

trainingpic.PNGThe Training space is seeing a regular trickle of new content. Specifically, we're posting new videos on workflow actions and from learning paths in the Nintex Learning Center.

Recent videos include Workflow actions for 2013: Add User to AD Group , and Workflow actions for 2013: Action Set . All the workflow actions are in one folder on the Training page.

You'll also find a blog post covering How to Design an Onboarding Workflow.  Check 'em out!

Have a great week, everyone!

Frank,

Your community manager

Attachments

Outcomes