Community News - July 18th, 2016

Document created by Frank Field Employee on Jul 15, 2016
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Community News - July 18th, 2016

Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2016

Nintex for SP2016 banner - hi res.jpg

Nintex announced at Microsoft World Partners Conference in Toronto last week that we've released our latest on-prem product!

Find out the skinny in What's New From Nintex - Nintex for SharePoint 2016!

Get the news, and a link to Eric Harris's blog with feature highlights!

Cool Community Content

Nintex Connect members are generous and helpful to a fault.  Each week, someone pops up with yet another tidbit to share. Here are three recent posts:

New Training Videos!

Way back at InspireX, people asked for a list of all the workflow actions, and we're gradually trying to deliver!

In the Training space, you'll find a trickle of new videos covering actions in the Nintex Workflow product.

The latest one is  Workflow actions for 2013: Calculate Date. But we're already working on more, so visit the space or click "content" and see what's been added to this folder: Training .

Calculate a date...

Monthly Missions...

Don't forget that our monthly challenges roll on!

4onthe4th_makebadges-1467322686.png

The July Mission: Four for the 4th asks you to use and comment on four assets in the Nintex Xchange™. It's my way of enticing you to share your thoughts about assets in the exchange as well as providing good input for other users.

Profiler_makebadges-1461360009.png

Then there's this ongoing one: Mission - The Profiler. There aren't points for this second one, but if you do it, it'll help me provide more customized experiences as the community platform evolves. Thanks for taking part!

This month's product release is expected soon, so stay tuned.  I'll be on vacation this week, but checking in! Have a great week, everybody!

Frank

Your community manager

Attachments

Outcomes