Community News - June 27th, 2016

Document created by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Jun 27, 2016Last modified by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Jun 27, 2016
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Community News - June 27th, 2016

In our last weekly update for the month, we highlight assets in the Nintex Xchange™, preview NEXT month's mission(s!), and show you some new additions to the Training space!

Nintex Xchange Assets

Xchange banner.png

Now that we've spent a month rating assets in the Nintex Xchange™, I'll highlight a couple each week.

Training Space: Ch-ch-ch-changes!

trainingfolder.PNG

We've added a new folder to the Training space (see left), and we've got new videos posted!

You asked for explanations of all the actions, so we're going to roll them out in very short videos in a new folder titled simply "Workflow Actions for 2013."

First up: Workflow actions for 2013: Action Set

We'll just crank these out as we finish them, and eventually, we'll get to them all!

Also, we have a new blog post you HR folks may find useful: How to Design an Onboarding Workflow

Cool Community Content

Nintex writer/programmer Matt Briggs posted the Seventh Release to the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK.

And Connect Member Extraordinaire Jesse McHargue is always looking for things to automate. His latest post streamlines archiving a project after the project is complete: Archiving SharePoint sites - Reducing Permissions Through UDA

June Mission: Ends this week!

StarSearch_makebadges-1464378596.png

If you haven't rated assets in the Nintex Xchange™, it's super-easy and you can accomplish the June "Mystery" Mission - A Nintex Xchange Star Search. For July, I'm going to mix things up a bit! I'll release TWO missions.  Woooo, crazy, I know!  Try to contain yourself.   Stay tuned... One of the missions is all about you!

Unanswered Questions

Each week, I like to post a few questions that don't have a response. Check out the questions below to see if you can share some knowledge and help a fellow Nintex Connect member solve a problem.  You get community points and the warm fuzzies!

Tom SharePoint wonders why his WF terminated: Nintex workflow instance moved from suspended to terminated because it has expired

Matti Aver would like to access history in Workflow for O365: Display older versions of list using Nintex Forms

Lucas Laumans wants to convert a document after it's approved: Nintex O365 Workflow : Create PDF from Word document

Katherine Collins wants to populate a form with specific information and send it on through the workflow. How to add checked items to a dictionary action?

diana Asmar is getting an error and needs a little help: Currently i am facing an error while opening a form  please check print screen, can anyone help with this error

Have a great week, everyone!

Frank

Your community manager

Attachments

Outcomes