Connect SharePoint & Office 365 to 100+ systems and apps to sync data and files or start NINTEX workflows on external data change.
The Layer2 Cloud Connector connects your line-of-business data and files to Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, Dynamics CRM/ERP, Exchange, SQL databases and almost any other systems:
* No programming or tools required: Just select a data provider, enter connection string and data query. No installation or customizing at SharePoint or the external data source required.
* 100% compatible to ALL SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 offerings: On premise, externally hosted, Office 365, OneDrive for Business, or sandboxed.
* Reliable architecture: A connection is established only for data exchange – not for user interaction. External data is cached in native SharePoint lists.
* Secure data connection and transfer: The connector runs where your data resides today - on any server or client inside your corporate network with Internet connectivity available, or in the Azure cloud. No data is exposed to any 3rd party.
* High performance: Works great with large data sets.
* Almost any data source supported: ODBC, OLEDB, OData, .NET-based providers, file content (Excel, XML, CSV), File System Replication, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, IBM AS/400, IBM Informix, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SharePoint, Dynamics NAV/CRM, Exchange, Active Directory, Navision, Lotus Notes, SAP, Web Services etc.
* Data providers for SharePoint, OData, File System, XML/RSS, Exchange, SOAP included. Vendor specific (e.g. Oracle, MySQL) or 3rd party ADO.NET data providers (e.g. Salesforce, Facebook, Twitter) supported.
* Start workflows (including NINTEX) or send email notifications in the cloud on external data change. Mobilize your backend data.
* Connect all supported systems directly with each other, without using SharePoint or Office 365.
* No data volume-related costs. Just a one-time server-based fee.You can use for migration, backup, intgration and sync.
No changes on the connected systems. Windows server or client required to install.
SharePoint Server 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365, OneDrive for Business, Dynamics CRM etc.
More information and trial: http://www.layer2solutions.com/en/products/Pages/Cloud-Connector-for-SharePoint-2010-Office365.aspx
Supported systems and apps: http://www.layer2solutions.com/en/solutions/Pages/default.aspx