Community News - May 23rd, 2016

Document created by Frank Field Employee on May 23, 2016Last modified by Frank Field Employee on May 24, 2016
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Community News - May 23rd, 2016

Hello, everyone!  We're heading into the final week for our May mission, and we have a couple of handy blog posts to share. Read on to see what's been happening on Nintex Connect and how to get more out of your visit!

Making the Most of Connect

I've been managing the Nintex Connect community for almost nine months now, and I've noticed some things about how people use it. So, I wanted to offer up some tips, trick and reminders to help you get what you need from the site.

First, be sure to Log-In every time you visit. You can read content without logging in. But you can't interact with it.

Use Search! There's a search bar on this page and a magnifying glass in the upper-right of every page. Here's a blog post that walks you through: Community Search Tips

Near the end of last year, our platform underwent a few changes. Here's how to get around: Making the Most of Community Features

And when you click "news" at the top of this page, you can tweak a couple of things. Here's where to learn how: Quick Tip: Get the Most From Your Newsfeed

Last Week For the May Mission!

forms2_16_makebadges-1461101780.png

There's just a week left to earn a limited-time badge and 500 smackeroos (points)! Visit May We InFORM You About Nintex Forms?

There are ten things to do, but they're actually pretty easy. And your feedback inFORMs (oh, there I go again!) our product managers about how you use the product.  I hope to see some of you leap up the leaderboard in the next week!

Cool Community Content

This is the section where I put great blog posts and new documents. It's tips, tricks, workaround and solutions that are mostly provided by our great community members or from some of the experts on our Support staff.

Ever taken a bit of time to publish a workflow in Nintex for Office 365, and received an error about a "JWT token" being invalid? Nintex Senior Service Engineer Andrew Beals tells you how to fix that in Invalid JWT token. The token is expired.

Andrew also posted a great tip on web.config files here: Nintex and web.config files

Nintex Connect member Cassy Freeman has been a busy beaver in the community, answering tons of questions and even taking time to write up two useful posts. Thanks, Cassy!:

Our Training space has a new post from Technical Training manager Erick Weitkamp explaining the new Nintex Certificate Exam Updates!

Our Nintex Forms SDK pro Matt Briggs has put out a new installment of the Fourth Release to the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK!
M S is a SharePoint admin who shared a useful post to help you HR folks: Holiday Booking Workflow: Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays
Are you a Nintex Partner?

wpc.PNG

We're going to Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference and we have a speaker you might want to hear!

Jeff Teper, Corporate Vice President for the OneDrive and SharePoint teams will be our featured speaker at the Nintex Partner Day, July 10th!

Come hear Teper's vision for SharePoint and how Nintex fits into Microsoft's strategic partnerships.  Register here.

We'll also have a booth, a jumpstart workshop, a WPC session, and we'll announce our own Nintex Partner Awards.

If you're going, add our events to your calendar easily! Visit our WPC page at Nintex.com!

The Nintex Learning Center

learning_center.png

If you're a Partner, you can increase your credibility with prospective customers by earning a Workflow Pro Certificate.

And if you're a customer, you can benefit, by learning new tips, tricks and demonstrating your value in your company.  Find out more by registering, taking some pre-tests and then choosing your learning path. It's all in The Nintex Learning Center.  We've even blogged about how it benefits Partners and Customer on our corporate site.  Read all about it here.

Thanks for participating in the community, and have a great week!

Frank

Your community manager

Attachments

Outcomes