Community News, April 11, 2016

Document created by Frank Field Employee on Apr 11, 2016Last modified by Frank Field Employee on Apr 11, 2016
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Community News, April 11th, 2016

Hello Connect members!  I'm traveling this week, so I'll keep it short. This week, more Jeopardy videos in the Training space, some of you are making quick work of the April mission, and I highlight some useful blog posts.  Read on!

Training

It's been a hoot listening to the Workflow Heroes playing Jeopardy in the Training space this week!

JeopardySeriesFinal.png

Go check it out to hear workflow experts answer questions about social media actions!

The first two episodes cover Facebook and Twitter actions.

Followed by LinkedIn, Wordpress and Yammer actions.

Don't miss them!

Did you know, you can keep track of the schedule of posts in Training?activity.PNG

Just click "Activity" beneath the banner!

On the right side of the page, see where to click.

That will take you to a content release schedule, plus a look at recent content in the space.

Remember there are polls in addition to the training videos, and you can also post a suggestion

about what you want to see!

Cool Community Content

Jesse McHargue has really been evangelizing workflow at his company. If you want to see processes automated at your job, see how Jesse is approaching it in this blog: Spreading the Good Word of Nintex!   Thanks, Jesse!

Fernando Hunth has a great tip on Nintex for Office 365 in a post where he explains How to delete file extension - Office365 Version.

Dean Virag offers up more O365 help in this post where he explains how he overcame some issues converting some old forms. Read more in Working with the Choice Field Control - Nintex Forms for O365

The Nintex Learning Center

learning_center.pngIf you want to see what you missed at our first InspireX conference, you can now see recordings of all the sessions!

Just visit the Nintex Learning Center!

You'll find the link after you log in. But if you have trouble, just search "InspireX."  There are no passwords or codes to obtain. Just visit the NLC, log in, and enjoy!

Unanswered Questions

I'm on a plane with $4.95 worth of web access, so rather than look up some questions, I'm going to encourage you to visit the Unanswered Questions space and take a scroll through the list. There are quite a lot of questions.  If you can help out a fellow Connect member, please do. You might even win a special badge in the April Mission! Speaking of which...

April Mission

Answershower_makebadges-1459372113.pngThis month only - earn a unique badge for being helpful!

It's the April Mission - Make it rain...answers! (And get a limited-time badge!)

A few of you have already earned it, and the month is only one-third over! Great job!

This month, and this month only, if three of your answers are marked correct, you'll get an "Answer Shower" badge.

Maybe I should've made this harder to get. But I'm glad to see some answers being marked correct! And, here's a tip: If you answered a question and you know it's correct, go ahead and "at mention" the person who asked the question and kindly ask them to click your answer as the "correct answer."  All you have to do to at-mention is type "@" and then their name. You'll see some options come up. They'll get a notification that someone's talking about them and they can come see what your wrote.

I'll be away from my desk all week, but I'll be checking in.  Send me in-box messages if you need me.

Have a great week, everyone!

Frank

Your community manager

Attachments

Outcomes