Community Update - March 14, 2016

Document created by Frank Field Employee on Mar 11, 2016Last modified by Frank Field Employee on Mar 15, 2016
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Weekly Community Update - March 14th, 2016

This week, we have news on our monthly product release, new Training videos and word on Eric Harris's next Hangout!  I'm going to be attending the JiveWorld conference this week, so I may have a lower profile than usual. But if you want to reach me, just send a message.

Training

ninam.PNG

Secret Agent Nina M has been busy with her Nintex In A Minute videos on the State Machine. You can find that whole series by clicking HERE.

And there's always a new series brewing. Find out the latest in the Training space!

Hangout

hangout.PNG

Have you heard? Eric Harris has a book coming out!

Stay up to date in the Nintex Hangout! Go there to find out how to watch AND take part!

We'll see you online!

Nintex Learning Center

learning_center.png

Did you attend InspireX, but couldn't get to all the sessions you wanted to attend?

Not to worry!

Recordings of all 42 sessions are now available in the Nintex Learning Center!

Cool Community Content

Dean Virag continues to be on a roll with blog posts. He's added Part to of The Gestalt Principle of Proximity

Jesse McHargue is busy, too. He's got a detailed and illustrated guide to pushing content with web services Up & Out - Pushing Content using Web Services

Unanswered Questions

You can always find someone to help in the Unanswered Questions space. Dive in! Help someone solve a problem! Get points for having your answer marked correct!

Have a great week, everyone!

Frank

Your community manager

Attachments

Outcomes