You don't have to navigate the web for information on Nintex Systems, you can have the information delivered right to your in-box!
Here's how to create an RSS feed of the Nintex Systems Status page:
First, click the "subscribe" button in the upper-right corner.
A new window will pop up. Then click the "RSS Feed" link in the middle.
A new tab will open up. Copy that URL.
Now let's get this infor automatically sent to your in-box. In Outlook, click "FILE," then "Account Settings."
Then Click the RSS Feeds tab. When you do, a window pops up asking for the location of the feed you want. PASTE your URL here.
Follow the prompts to give the feed a name and then close. You'll see that it's "pending" because you haven't received an update yet.
Now you'll find this feed in your in-box list!
Using Mac Mail and Safari? Here are the instructions for that mail client:
- In Mac Mail select "File" then "Add RSS Feeds" from the menu
- If you have the desired feed bookmarked in Safari:
- Choose Browse Feeds in Safari Bookmarks.
- Use Collections and the search field to locate the desired RSS news feed or feeds.
- Make sure the boxes of all feeds you want to read in Mail are checked.
- Click Add.