Community News - February 8, 2016

Document created by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Feb 8, 2016Last modified by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Feb 8, 2016
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Community News, February 8, 2016

Hello, Community!  We've got merged spaces, new spaces a new monthly mission, new blogs and info to keep you informed during InspireX!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

(Apologies to the late David Bowie, but it was low-hanging fruit.)

getting started.PNGWe've made some changes to the community this week!

To better collect questions and conversations in one place for sharing information, we’ve merged the Learn More and Getting Started spaces into Getting Started. Everything that was in Learn More still exists, just in a new place.  My apologies for any inconvenience because your personal bookmarks and links are affected.  Your content and activity can still be found via your Profile page (click your avatar in the upper-right and select "view profile" from the dropdown menu).  And you can use search to seek and find content that you are looking for (in fact, I recommend it below!).

No community is stagnant.  But ours is particularly dynamic. And we want to raise new spaces to help you use Nintex Products better. We noticed that a lot of users were approaching the Learn More and the Getting Started interchangeably, and we wanted to raise a new space. So merging the two seemed to make sense.  There may be some glitches after the merge.  If you see something missing or have trouble getting to a link, please message me and I'll get on it.

NConnect-btn-Training.pngWhat's new?

We've started a new Training space, which will contain videos, tutorials, and tips on Nintex Products.

You'll find videos, tutorials, and tips on our products. And it will be presented in a fun format with rotating themes.

You'll find a new "Nintex in a Minute" video series.  There'll be a new post roughly every other day.  And we want your own thoughts. So, if you see a blog post there, please feel free to comment.

We also want your ideas! There's a button to submit an idea and we'll post regular polls.

Try Search First!

correct.PNG

If you post a question in the community, and you get a solution, please select "correct answer," from the response that worked out.

It helps when people search for topics because correct answers show up with a green box and a check mark. Unanswered questions show up as blue boxes with question marks. See examples in the image to the left.

Remember, try the search tool before you post a new question.  There's a chance you'll find someone has already asked one like yours, and the answer is in here somewhere!

Thank you!

February Mission

This month, I was channeling The Who for some reason when I came up with February Mission - Talkin' 'bout Doc G-G-G-Generation...

drawlooplogo.png

There are FIVE WAYS to score between 50 and 200 points.  Plus there's a bonus way to score 50 more.

It takes just a little effort. So, hit the link, post a blog in the Nintex Gallery about how you use Nintex Drawloop Document Generation, and come March, I'll do anything but just f-f-f-fade away. In fact I'll dig what you all say and award some points.  (Bet ya' have an earworm now!)

The Nintex Learning Center

learning_center.png

This is a good time to head over to the Nintex Learning Center to see the latest new training on Nintex Drawloop Document Generation!

There's a series of recordings, demos and exercises to explain how the platform work and how to use it to create automated documents that solve your business problems.

You'll additional resources for learning how to use Nintex products, including training material and the ability to earn Nintex certifications.

Go here The Nintex Learning Center, for details on how to sign up.

Cool Community Content

Hannah Swain drops these two little pearls of wisdom on us this week:Remove claims token with regular expressions and Nintex on Office 365 and Add button on Nintex task form to edit main item with JavaScript

Henning Eiben reminds Workflow veterans of a great feature in this post: Show Workflow-Status in Office 365

Unanswered Questions

This community has been great about hopping on questions quickly this week. Thank you!

Here are a few more questions that could use your input!  If you can share knowledge, please do!

Michael Boggs is having trouble linking to file on LAN (file://)?

Francois Souyri is getting this error: XML "simple" count of Node items returning error 

Brent Ellis is getting some errors and asks, Can you call Query User Profile from an app step?

Have a great week, everybody!

Frank

Your community manager

Attachments

Outcomes