Community News - January 29, 2016

Document created by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Jan 29, 2016
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Hello, Community!

Many thanks for the kind words on Community Manager Appreciation Day.  You made my week. Thank you.  Tammy Batey blogged about my neat job here: What’s It Like to Be Nintex Connect Community Manager?

Truth is, you folks make the community what it is, not me. I'm just fortunate to work here.

Elsewhere this week, we have InspireX news, a cool new demo in a blog post and lots of unanswered questions. Read on!

InspireX

registerInspireXbanner.pngHeaded to InspireX, but you haven't booked a room yet?  Better, get on it, Monday our block of discount room rates goes away and we are Running Out of Rooms!

And the pre-conference workshops by TekDog have sold out! But you can still get more from InspireX Trainer Jason's 9 Favorite Things.

Wanna go? REGISTER HERE.

Cool Community Content

Kok Koon Gan has posted a blog that demonstrates Embedding Signature Pad in Nintex Form

Henning Eiben shows you how to @Show Workflow-Status in Office 365

Here's a reminder about a recent post by Aaron Labiosa in which he helps Demystifying Workflow History (Part 2)

Speaking of workflow history, here's a reminder about How to purge large Nintex Workflow History list and dbo WorkflowProgress table

Last reminder: While you're building your workflow, you can check it with Aaron's Workflow Analyzer Version 1.4.0.39 Released

Hangout!

Eric+Harris_Newsletter+Customer_Twitter.png

Eric Harris is holding his twice-monthly hangout next week! And he plans to have a guest interview!

Don't miss it!  Find out more in the Nintex Hangout space!

NLC.png

Nintex Learning Center

Don't forget to sign up for the Nintex Learning Center! You'll find additional resources for learning how to use Nintex products, including training material and the ability to earn Nintex certifications. See more here The Nintex Learning Center, for details on how to sign up and access the learning center.

Unanswered Questions

Each week I pick a few questions which are currently unanswered or are still being discussed, to see if anyone in the community can help out, and provide any advice or solutions.

Do you know the answers to any of these?  If you posted a question, remember to click the "correct answer" if one turns up! Thanks!

Nintex 2007 on SP 2007 - Workflow updating a list item is preventing Web Services in other workflow to run

Change installation language in Workflow for Office365?

Create Document set from list item using Nintex Workflow in Office 365 

Create Views in Nintex Forms Office 365

Web Request Control/SQL Request Control for Forms on Office 365?

People search in 'Call HTTP web service'

Next week, I'll post the February Mission!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Frank

Your community manager

Attachments

Outcomes