Community News - December 23, 2015

Document created by frank.field@nintex.com Employee on Dec 23, 2015
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

The Last Weekly Update of 2015!

hny.jpg

As we are winding down the year, I want to take a moment to say thank you for the warm welcome I got from the Nintex Connect community!

This week is a "short" workweek, so this will be short and sweet. I look forward to serving the community in the new year!

Cool Community Content

Our very own Dan Stoll asks Is your Outlook as lazy as mine ?   And this one is a video blog post, so be sure to listen to his golden tones as he tells you how to grab the free Nintex add-in for Outlook!  Even better, the slow Latin jazz in the background. Good stuff, Dan!

Product News!

drawloopimage.jpg

A reminder that  The specified item was not found. launched last week.

The new product now has it's own space on the Nintext Connect community, too! Nintex Drawloop

InspireX Incentive - Time is running out!

zarkana.jpg

As I write there is a week left to sign up for first-ever Nintex conferenc, InspireX and still get into the drawing for a special incentive!

We're holding a drawing for two tickets to Zarkana™ by Cirque du Soleil® for the February 23rd performance.

Find out more in this blog post:Register for InspireX, Be Entered to Win!

If you sign up and pay by December 31st, you'll be in the drawing, so register now!

InspireX_banner_temp.jpg

Points Will Reset In A Week!

Actually, points will reset a day or two before. Take a snapshot of your profile and a deep breath before then if you want to savor your accomplishment!

That number of points is not just an indicator of how much you put into this community, it's a symbol of the status you have amoung your Nintex peers.

Thank you so much for participating! I look forward to seeing your activity blossom in 2016!

Top earners will get a new badge in January, and I'll post the list in another update.

Nintex Learning Center

learning_center.png

If you have some time off in the next few days, stop by the Nintex Learning Center! Get a Workflow Pro Certificate, find resources for learning how to use Nintex products, or brush up on some features!

You'll find short videos on Nintex products, technical guidance and best practices on creating Workflows and Forms!

Questions for the week:

If you have some time, stop by the Unanswered Questions space and roam through the list! It's divided by the spaces in our community, "Getting Started," "Learn More," etc...  And thanks for all your answers this year!

Remember, if you ask a question, and you get a solution, please go back and select "correct answer," that little link at the bottom of everyone's response. It's very helpful for others in the community seeking answers to questions.  Thank you!

happynewyear.jpg

Have a great week and happy new year!

Frank,

Your community manager

Attachments

Outcomes