About Nintex Hangouts

Document created by Eric Harris Employee on Dec 4, 2015Last modified by Eric Harris Employee on Nov 14, 2016
Version 15Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

What is the Nintex Hangout?

It is a live-streaming session where I discuss Nintex news, whats new with Nintex, product release announcements, the latest features, particular topics, and of course solving questions right here from the community.

I'm changing the format to better serve you and make the recording easy to watch as most of my viewers don't get to see it live. So stay tuned and if you want to know when the next hangout is happening, check out the list below.  

Date

Main Topic

09/21

What is External Start and Nintex?

10/05

Post MS Ignite Update

10/19

Using Connectors in your workflows

11/02

Using Xchange to build solutions

11/16

Building solutions with Nintex for SharePoint 2016 (special time 11am to noon PST)

12/07

Solution Scenarios you should automate with Nintex

Who are the hangouts for?

The hangouts are for you!  Whether partners, customers, and users and the format and messaging is just for you.  There is no selling, over-promising or anything of that nature.  We're just hanging out and talking about Nintex stuff. From time to time, I will also be hosting special guest from Nintex and around the community so you never know when one of the community leaders will appear right here.

When are the hangouts?

At the moment you can expect them on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays each month.  We start streaming at 9:00am PST and go for one hour. 

Attachments

Outcomes