Nintex Support Options Enhance Your Nintex Investment with One of Our Cost-Effective Support Packages
Nintex Software Assurance
Entitles your organization to product updates and/or new releases of your licensed Nintex product(s). Support is provided in the areas of installation, configuration and technical troubleshooting via our community site, chat or email help desk.
Nintex Premium Support
Provides your organization with higher priority service, through outbound phone support, guaranteed response times, plus unlimited developer licenses (based on annual renewal), migration guidance and global coverage.
Nintex Premium Support is a step above Nintex Software Assurance, which is required in order to purchase Premium Support.
Nintex Platinum Support
Provides your organization with the highest level service offered. Not only do you get the benefits of Nintex Premium Support, but you also get direct phone access to our support team 24x7x365, a faster response time, and more time to review and plan for your next migration. In order to purchase Nintex Platinum Support, you must already have Nintex Software Assurance and Nintex Premium Support.
You will find detailed descriptions of our support offerings in this guide so you can make an informed decision on which Nintex support option will meet your organization’s requirements. For more information on these options, please contact the Nintex sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Offerings in Detail
NINTEX SOFTWARE ASSURANCE (SA)
Software Assurance is Nintex’s Maintenance Agreement. This level of service provides you with the following:
• New Software Releases - Nintex will periodically make available to you releases that typically include patches, bug fixes, modifications and/or updates to the software, (collectively, “software updates”). All software updates are considered part of the software as long as your license(s) is/are current and you have a valid maintenance contract. All support and maintenance are provided only for the most recently released version of the software and the immediately preceding version of the software.
• Self-Help and Web-based Cases Submission - Software Assurance provides you access to an online collection of self-help tools and how-to information to help you develop your own solutions and troubleshoot issues. If you cannot resolve your issue via the self-help portal, Nintex allows you to log service requests via the Nintex Connect community site.
• Support Hours – The hours of Support mirror the regional support center where you purchased the Nintex product and support package. These hours are: AMER Region – 8am-5pm Pacific Time, Monday-Friday APAC Region – 8am-5pm AEST Time, Monday-Friday EMEA Region – 8am-5pm GMT, Monday-Friday
• Response Times: Response times for Software Assurance customers are not guaranteed. However, Nintex will provide our best effort to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
• Non-Production Licenses – Nintex will grant, at your request, non-production licenses that can be used in your development or test environments. You will receive up to one non-production license per production license you purchase.
NINTEX PREMIUM SUPPORT (PS)
Premium Support is the Nintex Support and Maintenance Agreement. In addition to the benefits you receive with Software Assurance, you will also receive the following benefits under a Premium Support contract:
• Phone Support – As a Premium Support customer, you receive OUTBOUND phone support. After you request assistance, we will attempt to contact you via phone 24 hours a day, five days per week. Please note that weekend coverage is NOT included.
• Support Hours – Support hours for Premium Support customers are from 12am GMT on Monday through 11:59pm GMT on Friday.
• Initial Response Time (SLA) – As a Premium Support customer, you benefit from an 8-hour initial response time after you open a support case, excluding weekends.
• Migration Guidance – If you are planning a migration, your Premium Support contract provides you up to four hours of migration guidance. Our experts can share best practices, assist in identifying potential issues, and provide advice specific to your environment. Please note that migration guidance is a “best effort” activity and does not include any customizations, script creation, solution deployment or anything that may be considered professional services.
• Non-Production Licenses – As a part of the Premium Support contract, we offer unlimited non-production licenses for you to use.
• Global Coverage – You will receive support from our global network of support centers. As a result, your initial response may come from another office depending on the time and day you open your support ticket.
• Customer Portal – You will receive a login to our customer portal, where you can create a case, modify an existing one, get real-time status updates and track your case history
NINTEX PLATINUM SUPPORT
Additionally, you can supplement your Premium Support with Platinum Support, which is critical for any enterprise. In addition to the benefits you receive with Premium Support, you will also receive the following benefits under a Platinum Support contract:
• Phone Support – As a Platinum Support customer, you benefit from our priority inbound phone support.
• Support Hours – Platinum Support customers receive 24x7 support coverage for email support. • Initial Response Time (SLA) – As a Platinum Support customer, you benefit from initial response within four hours for all support cases you open.
• Migration Guidance – If you are planning a migration, your Premium Support contract provides you up to eight hours of migration guidance. Our experts can share best practices, assist in identifying potential issues, and provide advice specific to your environment. Please note that migration guidance is a “best effort” activity and does not include any customizations, script creation, solution deployment or anything that may be considered professional services.
To receive support, please contact us using one of the following means:
Online Case Submission – community.nintex.com/support
Email – email@example.com
Phone – if you are entitled to inbound phone support, you will receive the support phone number when you purchase Platinum Support.
To help expedite resolution, please make sure that you provide the following:
• Full description of the problem, including any actions that initiate the problem state;
• The business impact of the problem;
• The version, edition and build numbers of all software components affected or involved in the affected system (for example, Nintex products, Microsoft SharePoint products, Windows Server, including physical or virtual configuration, SQL Server, Internet Explorer);
• Any applicable log files that help with diagnosis;
• Any applicable screen capture images that help illustrate the problem; and
• General information such as your name, job title, organization name, location, Nintex license ID information and partner name.
Nintex will make every reasonable effort to respond to all support and maintenance requests based on your current service contract. The “response time” is the time elapsed between the initial report by you and when Nintex aims to make an initial response to your report. A “business day” means a regular business workday other than a Saturday, a Sunday, or a public holiday in the support region from which support and maintenance services are provided to you, and “business hours” means the business hours in the support region from which support and maintenance services are provided to you during a business day.
For additional information on support hours, please see the services offering details listed above.
SCOPE OF SUPPORT SERVICES
Nintex support services are available to customers with a current support agreement. The support services provided under Nintex support agreements cover the following:
• Incidents attributable to faults in Nintex software
• Information and advice pertaining to the use, installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Nintex software
• Information and advice regarding configuration of operating systems and host systems for the optimal operation of Nintex software
OUT-OF-SCOPE SUPPORT SERVICES
If you contact Nintex for assistance with an item listed below, or if the failure is due to one of the below reasons, we’ll provide the information to your partner for assistance. You will be responsible for any expenses or invoices incurred as a result of the partner engagement. The following support services are considered out of scope:
• Information and advice pertaining to the use, design, and configuration of the software
• Troubleshooting of Microsoft, third party, or open standards-based technologies, such as XML, HTML/CSS, SharePoint, BizTalk, Active Directory, middleware, SQL queries, and database connectivity.
• Custom solutions created by any party other than Nintex. “Custom solutions” include customizations enabled by Nintex documentation, such as an SDK, and any other enhancement or modification that is not provided “out of the box” by Nintex.
• Custom scripting or code.
Services that are considered out of scope include, but are not limited to: information and advice pertaining to the use, design, configuration or troubleshooting of Microsoft, third party, or open standards-based technologies such as XML, HTML/CSS, SharePoint, BizTalk, Active Directory, middleware, SQL queries, and database connectivity
More info at Support - Nintex