Community News - 27th August 2015

Document created by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on Aug 27, 2015Last modified by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on Aug 27, 2015
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Weekly news - 27th August

Hello Community! This week we've had a big announcement! You have a new Community Manager Frank Field who will be taking over my role when I leave next Friday. And thanks to your amazing welcome to Frank, you've embraced him right off the bat! Thanks also for your lovely comments, I'm going to miss this community! If you didn't have a chance to read my post, please have a look So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen...

Keeping up to date with Product Announcements

Did you miss last weeks product announcement? If so, you can sign up to receive notifications on a new product release. Have a look at this post on how to Customizing your Community Activity Stream for the product release blog posts.

Nintex Connect Video Series - Video 2

Are you new to the community, or want to meet one of our community champions!? Watch this short interview with Eric Harris and myself. We have a quick chat on what the community is like, how you can get involved, and you may even spot your new community manager, Frank.

Nintex Learning Center

NLC.png

If you missed the launch of the Nintex Learning Center, make sure you read up about it. You'll find additional resources for learning how to use Nintex products, including training material and the ability to earn Nintex certifications. See more here The Nintex Learning Center forThe Nintex Learning Center details on how to sign up and access the learning center.

Cool Community Content

Unanswered Questions

Here are a few unanswered questions for you guys. The community has been doing an excellent job of answering questions, let's keep it going!

Have a fantastic week all,

Emily, your Community Manager

Attachments

Outcomes