Nintex Connect turned one
Happy Birthday to Nintex Connect! Over the weekend, we reached the one year mark from when we first launched the site, and since then there have been many updates, and changes to the site. I've written much more about it here Nintex Connect has just turned one!
Content of the week
- Have you heard about the Nintex Connection Manager? Maybe you've heard of it, but don't really know what it does? Well Tech Evangelist Sean Fiene has written a post on it here How do Magnets Work? - Connection Manager in Nintex Workflow
- New(ish) community member Dean Virag posted up his experiences and solution with Using Switch Action with a large number of branches
- Nintex vTE Fernando Hunth shares a tip on How to get the day of week in Nintex Workflow
Now on to the missions. Today is the final day to add to the July Mission - What's your favorite workflow action and why?. Next week I'll release a post on what actions the community adores; you'll want to make sure your favourite is in there
As to the August mission, Monday morning I'll be releasing the details (this emoticon is supposed to be "mischief", but all I'm seeing is an angry face..). This month we're celebrating the Nintex communtiy reaching the one year mark, and you'll have the opportunity to win a prize!
Here are a few unanswered questions for you guys. The community has been doing an excellent job of answering questions, let's keep it going!
- Erin Cornette has the following issue First response applies Not Working
- Candace Kizzie has a question on Using Nintex Workflow to Create New Calendar Event with Recurrence
- Cheryl Doke would like to know how to format the Flexi-Task Nintex Form Footer stamp
Happy weekend to all,
Emily, your Community Manager