Community News - 22nd July 2015

Document created by Emily Billing Employee on Jul 22, 2015Last modified by Emily Billing Employee on Jul 22, 2015
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Weekly news 22nd July

First of all I want to give a huge shout out to the fantastic work of the community! Out of the five unanswered questions I posted last week, all have had suggestions and replies (I'm looking at you Robyn Courchane, Warwick Ward, Praise Pasimupindu, Giacomo Gelosi, Marc Riethoff ), with two having a response marked as correct (congrats Andrew Glasser and Chris Ben)! Those who have a reply marked as correct get a bonus 100 points from me.

Make sure to remember if someone answers your question, mark it as correct! You'll help the rest of the community when they have a similar question, and you'll be recognizing the person who helped you out too! 

New Releases!

Have you been paying attention to the Tech Blog this week? It's a very happening blog. We've made quite a few announcements this week, one of which is the introduction of Nintex Mobile Enterprise, and Nintex Forms Enterprise!

Nintex Mobile Enterprise Edition and Nintex Forms Enterprise Edition enable more sophisticated mobile apps and forms with custom-branding capabilities and data connectors to drive enriched end-user interactions and faster business results. And as of today are available! If you haven't yet registered for the webinar please do, it'll be on August 5th at 10am PST.

We also had another release for Nintex Workflow for SharePoint and Nintex Workflow for Office 365. Be sure to check out

What's New from Nintex? July 2015 Product Release

And boy is there plenty of reading to catch up on and help you out with the new features

Intro to Nintex Mobile Enterprise (NME)

Nintex Forms Enterprise - SQL Request Control

Collections in Office 365

Convert Value in Office 365

Unanswered questions

Know the answer, or have a suggestion? Share with the questions below, and the person will be very grateful!

Thanks everyone, have a fantastic week!

Cheers,

Emily, your community manager

Attachments

Outcomes