Community News - 12th August 2015

Document created by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on Aug 12, 2015Last modified by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on Aug 12, 2015
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Weekly news 12th August

Hello everyone!

This week we're highlighting the new video series we'll be running on the community, the final few days to compete in the August monthly mission, new content from the community, and a handful of unanswered questions up for tackling.

New Video Series for the Nintex community

Yesterday we released a video introducing the new video series we'll be doing for Nintex Connect. And yes that's me, trying my hand at presenting Stay tuned, there is plenty more to come!

August Mission

The August Mission 2015 - Fix the broken workflow treasure hunt is almost over! This month, it was only a two week mission, so if you haven't submitted your entry yet, you have a couple days left. Entries close this Friday 14th August .

Fresh New Content

Have a read of some of the new blog posts up this week, you may come across something you didn't know!

Unanswered Questions

Here is this week's selected unanswered questions, do you know the answer? This week if your response is marked as correct on any of the questions below, I'll give you a bonus 50 points!

Thanks,

Emily, your Community Manager

Attachments

Outcomes