This week, we have a new mission, plenty of new content out there, and I've included a few unanswered questions to tease your brains
For the first half of August, we're running a bit of a contest with the August Mission 2015 - Fix the broken workflow treasure hunt. You have until August 14th to solve the mystery, and send me your answers.
After all your great responses for the July mission, I've created a doc for your Favorite Workflow Actions
The unanswered questions is fast becoming a regular feature of my weekly news Here's a few more! If you'd like to see anymore, you can look at the Unanswered Questions space.
- jr204 would like to know How can i prevent a Fill-in field on a disabled Choice control from being editable?
- Jonathan Kite has a question on How Can I Update a Multi-value Lookup Column
- Brent Ellis with the following Create item in subfolder from Nintex form (direct link)?
- M Faheem would like to know How to create a workflow to move files between SharePoint Online libraries with version history
- Gal Klarman has a question on append history log
Have a fabulous week everyone!
Emily, your Community Manager