Have you seen?
Over the last few weeks we've released a few new changes, and additions to a couple products. For example, have you seen the new Nintex Add-In for Outlook? If you haven't yet explored this feature yet, the Nintex Add-in for Outlook, allows you to interact with Nintex Workflows in the context of email, through Outlook. Read more about this new offering here Announcing: Nintex Add-in for Outlook
Are you at WPC this week? If you are, make sure you swing by the Nintex booth (#510) in case you're looking, and have a chat with our Nintex team.
Unanswered Questions - bonus 100 points up for grabs!
Each week I'm highlighting a few unanswered questions on the site. And this week, you can earn yourself some bonus points. If you're able to answer any of the unanswered questions listed below, I'll give you a bonus 100 points!
The challenging questions this week are:
- Suolon Hu would like to know Workflow (Office 365) check if an item in another list has been checked out
- nafiseh bidrange has a question on approval for a distribution list
- Pam Kuhl has a query on Cannot Complete Task When Document is Open
- Muffaddal Haider would like to know how to convert 24 hours into 8 hours for day in nintex forms
- Deepan sakkaravarthy has a Reminder not working
Have a fantastic Monday and great week everyone!
Emily, your community manager