Community News - 17th June 2015

Document created by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on Jun 17, 2015Last modified by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on Jun 17, 2015
Version 6Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Hello Nintex Community!

This week, I have the Nintex Community Survey results, a new SDK update, as well as a few unanswered questions for you to dig your teeth into.

Nintex Community Survey Results

Last week I posted a summary of the Nintex Connect survey results, if you haven't had a chance to read them, go have a look! The Nintex Community Survey Wrap Up. There was a lot of talk about the great spirit of the community, and willingness of the group to help each other out.

A few of you talked about some challenges around the navigation of the site, so you may notice some small changes we've made in the last week, and it's something we're keeping an eye on. We also want to continue to hear what you think about the site, please let us know on the dedicated Community Feedback space

SDK Update

Keep up to date with the Nintex Workflow 2013 SDK, if you haven't been keeping track, you can always follow the Dev Talk blog for the weekly news, or you can just go straight to the latest post from Dennis Kennedy Nintex Workflow 2013 SDK weekly update - 15th June 2015

Unanswered questions ready to be tackled

Each week I'll be posting up a few questions which need some love. They may be questions which haven't been answered at all, to questions where there is a lot of discussion, but no one has managed to yet crack the solution, as well as those design questions. Do you know the answer to any of these?

Have a great one,

Emily, your Community Manager

Attachments

Outcomes