Community News - 25th June 2015

Document created by Emily Billing Employee on Jun 24, 2015Last modified by Emily Billing Employee on Jun 25, 2015
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

The Weekly News!

Hello community, how are you doing? If you happen to be in northern hemisphere you're probably enjoying the summer time, I know I am . Are any of you taking advantage and holidaying? How about you guys in the southern hemisphere? Being originally from Melbourne, I'm not missing the rain or cold at this time of year In fact, it couldn't be more glorious in Seattle. However, if there are any fellow Melbournites reading this, head north...it's the perfect time to visit the beaches without jellyfish fear!

Summer v Winter aside, we have quite a bit of new content this week up on the community. I recently posted up a series of videos by Nintex Tech Evangelist Sean Fiene. In these short videos Sean provides advice and tips on Nintex Forms in a short series called "Things we wish you knew". These are especially valuable to our Nintex Forms users, perhaps you're looking into Nintex Forms, these will also give you some insight into functionality and best practices.

And also a great video by Mike Fitzmaurice who covers Batched Actions and Committing Changes in Nintex Workflow

Tough questions for this week

As I've mentioned in past weeks, each week I'll pick a few questions which are currently unanswered, to see if anyone in the community can help out, and provide any advice or solutions. Do you know the answers to any of these?

June Mission

You've got less than a week to complete the June Mission - What is something in your life you wish you could turn into a workflow? if you haven't already done so. You'll earn a bonus 200 points for the effort

Have a great week,

Thanks,

Emily, your community manager

Attachments

Outcomes