Community News - 10th June 2015

Document created by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on Jun 10, 2015Last modified by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on Jun 11, 2015
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Happy Thursday All!

I've almost finished summarising the responses from the Nintex Connect survey we ran in May, and I'll be posting up the wrap up tomorrow in the Tech Blog space. In the meantime, you may have noticed a few minor navigation changes in the top nav, directly from the feedback from the survey. As well as that, we've been seeing a lot of love for the June Mission, and the question I posted in last week's update had some great suggestions, so I'm hoping this awesome community can do the same for some of the unanswered questions I have listed below.

Have you participated in the June Mission?

June Mission - What is something in your life you wish you could turn into a workflow?

We're not even halfway through the monthly mission, and we have so many responses! There are definitely some themes coming through, chores, holidays, workouts, bills etc.. keep 'em coming You'll get 200 points for your trouble!

Do you know the answer to these?

I've listed a small handful of the unanswered questions we've seen on the site. Do you know the answer, or looking for a challenge to sink your teeth into? These guys would be most grateful!

Have a fantastic week everyone!

Cheers,

Emily, your Community Manager

Attachments

Outcomes