Community News - 5th June 2015

Document created by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on Jun 5, 2015Last modified by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on Jun 5, 2015
Version 6Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

G'day All!

This week I'm a little behind on the weekly update, apologies for that, but here's a run down of what's been happening on the site in the last week. The start of a new month ticked over this week, which means...a new monthly mission!

June Mission

I'd like to know What is something in your life you wish you could turn into a workflow?

So far some of you have mentioned things like workouts, family chores and vacations, paying bills, and home improvements. What else would you like to be able to do? Plus you'll be rewarded with a bonus 200 points when you let us know!

Again I have to thank the entire community for participating in the community survey. We had such a fantastic number of our members contribute, and I'm looking forward to showing you all a summary of the survey. I'll have a summary out towards the end of next week .

Changes to Nintex Connect

On top of that we also have some new features, notably in the navigation header and the way you access your inbox. Read more about it here Updates to the Nintex community site! June 2015.

Do you know the answer to these?

Have you seen any of these unanswered questions? I've highlighted a few questions in the community which are unanswered and need a little bit of love. If you have any suggestions or know the answer, I'm sure you'll have some very grateful members

Thanks,

Have a great weekend!

Emily, your very appreciative Community Manager

Attachments

Outcomes