Community News - 21st May 2015

Document created by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on May 20, 2015Last modified by emily.billing@nintex.com Champion on May 21, 2015
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

G'day Everyone!

Have you completed the Nintex community survey?

A few days ago, we opened up a survey on the Nintex Community, and thanks to everyone who has already completed it. I'd love to hear feedback on how you're finding the community site; what you like, what you don't like, what you want to see. It's completely anonymous, so be honest . The best way to improve the site is from your feedback!

Plus this is the second half of the May mission, so you'll also earn a bonus 200 points when you complete the survey!

New Release! Nintex Workflow for Office 365

Yesterday there was a new release for Nintex Workflow for Office 365 introducing the Query List action. Alexandre Joly gives us an overview of this action in O365 May release - Try the query list action !

Make sure you keep up to date with new releases by following the Product Release Announcements space. You can set up an activity stream to notify you by email each time a new release is posted Customizing your Community Activity Stream  or an RSS feed.

SDK weekly release

Dennis Kennedy has a new update for the Nintex Workflow 2013 SDK. Have a read of it here Nintex Workflow 2013 SDK weekly update - 18th May 2015

Cheers,

Emily, your Community Manager

p.s. I contemplated writing this entire post for #TalkLikeYodaDay but too hard to read, it would be so I drew a picture of Yoda instead.

yoda_b&w_no_#.png

Attachments

Outcomes